We’ve been a part of the printing industry since type was made out of lead. Really. And we still offer nearly every service we did as we grew. That means we have the best way to do your job, and we won’t try to force the wrong technology on your project. If the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem is a nail. And we have a whole hardware store.Printing
With full in-house digital, offset and letterpress printing, full bindery capabilities and a friendly & knowledgeable staff, you’ll see why Reno Type has been the local choice for business people since 1979. Bring us your questions, ideas, cocktail-napkin sketches or complete ready-to-print files, and we’ll make sure you look good!
Make promotional products a part of how you tell your story and trust Reno Type to help you find the right ones. Reno Type is THE local source for pens, mugs, tote-bags and anything else you can think of!
With a background in high-end color separation, and a passion for art, Reno Type is the best bet for quality reproductions of your original oils, acrylics, pastels, watercolors photographs and drawings. We use Reno’s only operation high-end commercial scanner and materials that have passed inspection by the Fine Art Trade Guild.
- List acquisition and management
- NCOA and CASS certification
- Inkjet addressing and barcoding
- Tabbing and inserting
- If it’s going to be mailed, we can mail it fast and easy, and probably save you a bundle on postage!
- Thousands of typefaces
- Expert Typography
Layout and composition. We know how to make a page look good!
Design. We don’t do it.
- Sorry. Just being honest. Design is too important to be done by a printer, and anyone who tells you otherwise is a liar.
- If you need a quick business card banged out, or know exactly what you want, we can make it.
- Tell us about your project, and we’ll connect you with a local designer who knows how to do it right.
Let potential clients get a real feel for the home, facility or space you need to sell. Cutting edge technology allows us to create 3-d “dollhouse: views, interactive on-line walk-throughs and top-down floor-plans. You can integrate them simply into your website! More information here.
As little as .7 cents per square foot. Download a complete price sheet and pre-purchase agreement.